With OPENSOFT e-LEAVE, companies can go paperless with their leave application workflow, allowing all staff to self service for leave matters. Employees can check and apply leave without disturbing the HR department. Department heads will be able to approve, reject and check the leave status of their staff at real time.
Go Online, Go Paperless.
As a result of implementing OpenSoft e-Leave, the organisation can expect to cut down on unnecessary administrative resources and be more efficient at processing leave and managing manpower.
Convenient and Secure.
OPENSOFT e-Leave is amazingly convenient for everyone in the organisation. Leave transactions can be performed from any desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone with just an Internet connection. The access to the system is available 24 hours globally. All transactions are encrypted and handled securely through SSL technology which is the same technology that banks use for online banking services.
Leave Application Made Simple
Let your employees make their own leave requests directly in OPENSOFT e-LEAVE. Employees get a clear calendar view of their existing leave requests, approval status and the public holidays that fall within the year, along with a point in time balance of available leave.
Requesting leave is simple. Enter your start date, end date and leave type (annual, paid personal leave, unpaid personal leave etc) then based on your working week and public holidays, the required days/hours to take the leave will be calculated.
Paperless Requests & Approvals.
OPENSOFT e-LEAVE lets your employees apply for leave directly on the web browser, view their leave balances and access to all other related information applicable.
Streamline your processes to allow employees to make requests, enforcing business leave rules.
All employee leave requests are automatically routed to their manager for approval.
Managers can approve/deny leave applications with just a click. No paper forms! No manual files!
Fully Configurable Leave Types
Create your own leave types, leave schemes and allocation based on detailed entitlements based on your company’s policy. You can color code each leave type, configure the list of holidays, assign mandatory notice period when an employee apply leave longer than your defined number of days for each leave type.
Options include whether employees can enter into negative leave and how much, and to enforce the requirement of medical certificates for personal or sick leave for a minimum number of consecutive days or a maximum individual days for a year. Configure your leave accrual and carry forwards based on the company’s leave policies configurable expiration dates for the carry forwards..
Apply On Behalf Functionality
- In order to facilitate employees who cannot apply their own leave, the Administrator and Departmental Managers can apply or cancel leave on behalf of employees.
- Automation of email notifications to prompt the approving managers of incoming leave applications and applicants on the outcome of their pending leave applications will significantly help to reduce HR & approving managers’ leave administering time. Team members can also be notified when an employee’s leave is approved.
Track Leave Proof Documents
- You can set rules to require your employees attach supporting documents when they wish to apply selected leave types. For example, an employee must attach a Medical Certificate when they apply for medical leave. This allows you to keep track of all documents online, eliminating the need for any hard copy submissions.
Detailed Leave History
- With online leave management, your employees can view a detailed history of all leave they have taken in the past. They can also view how much leave balance they have left.
Multi-Tier Leave Approval Structure
- Choose from a single-tier leave approval structure or up to a 3-tier leave approval structure. OPENSOFT eLEAVE will show all pending applications at every approval level. It fully automates the process flow by sending applications and approval via email.
Department Leave Calendar
- Easily track your team members’ leave info with the help of the Department Leave Calendar. Just take a look at the calendar and know who is at work or who is not, without leaving your desk. Schedule meetings, appointments and events based on the availability of your teammates.